EMCARE™ is the ideal media:
- MOPS buffer provides a more stable micro-environment than old commercial buffers
- Natural New Zealand-sourced, irradiated albumin cleans, protects and provides energy for the embryo
- Sterile filtered
- Subjected to extensive quality assurance procedures
CONVENIENT AND DEPENDABLE:
- Ready to go - packaged in field-ready convenient packaging options
- Easy to use - flushing assembly hook-up
- No additional filtration is necessary
- Contains antibiotic
- Water quality and ionic strength accurately controlled to stringent international standards
Designed for specialist veterinarians and animal reproduction researchers in the embryo transfer (ET) industry, EMCARE™ media provides ideal conditions for flushing, handling, freezing and thawing embryos.
Its optimized nutritional composition enhances embryo development and a MOPS buffer (inert zwitterion) provides a more stable micro-environment. This is because a MOPS buffered media is less toxic than both HEPES or Phosphate based media. Trials have shown that nearly 20% more embryos in a MOPS buffered media will develop to a cleavage stage than either HEPES or Phosphate buffered media.
EMCARE™ pre-mixed, ready-to-use media saves time and guarantees consistent quality.
For the most natural and protective surfactant and energy source, the flushing and handling media also contains New Zealand-origin ICPbio bovine albumin. This is virus-screened and irradiated to 2.5Mrads to ensure a safe, natural embryo protective agent.
All products contain 25mg/L kanamycin sulphate antibiotic.